November Madness

November First. The first day of NaNoWriMo -- National Novel Writing Month. You know, where you turn off your inner editor and write a 50,000 word novel in a month.

I was gonna do that. Had every intention of doing it. I went to my local RWA group's meeting today, intending to come home and get started. And then I remembered.

I hadn't signed up.

You hafta sign up aheada time.

Oh, well.

One less thing to do in November.

I do have my 102,000 word behemoth mainstream/romantic elements novel to finish. (Info/excerpt/trailer HERE.)

And I do have my 60,000 word romantic suspense novel to finish. (Synopsis/excerpt HERE.)

So it's not like I'm gonna be sitting around, twiddling my thumbs throughout November.

And as far as NaNo goes -- there's always next year....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!