How Sweet It Is!

With apologies to Jackie Gleason...(All you kids who don't know who that is, click HERE) I have to tell you what a great time I had chatting at The Sweetest Romance blog! Our guest was Crystal Wilkinson, who acquainted us with the wheel concept of story structure (all "spokes" must lead to the hub, or core, of the story). There was also a scavenger hunt won by -- Yours Truly! My prize -- this lovely banner.
Click HERE to vist The Sweetest Romance Blog!
Thanks for an fun evening, ladies of the blog. I look forward to chatting with you again.

2 comments:

Miss Mae said...

Thanks for coming by, and for participating in the scavenger hunt, Connie. We loved having you, and hope to see you next month!

Congrats on your win, too!

(Your blog and website are BEAUTIFUL!)

Connie Chastain said...

Thanks again, Miss Mae. I had a lot of fun. Looking forward to next time.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!