Contest Deadline Extended

Thanks to the slimy black-hat hackers who created "Internet Security 2010" fake anti-virus malware -- which has attacked my computer several times, caused loss of time and data, necessitated two restores of my system, and thus kept me from promoting the Itsy Bitsy Story Contest as I'd planned -- I'm extending the deadline another week, to February 7th. Voting for the winner will start February 8th and run until February 14 -- Valentine's Day! Post both your contest entry and your votes in the comments section.

There are some great entries already. Go read them, you'll enjoy them. Many thanks to the entrants!

So join in! Tell fellow writers in your forums and groups. It's great fun and because of the word restriction, it really is a challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!