My very own quick and tasty pizza snack recipe!

Snacks for writers ... and others

Visit my HUB PAGE For the low-down on my lo-cal, lo-carb pizza snack recipe!

This snack is great for writers who get the munchies in the middle of the night -- or any time in the middle of a writing session. They take me about 30 seconds to assemble, another thirty seconds in the microwave and -- voila! -- pizza snack in a minute!
The Wasa Crisp 'n Light 7-Grain crackerbread gives a hint of unusual flavor to the old, tried and true tomato sauce + mozzarella combo.

If you try it -- even if you're not a writer -- leave a comment or send me an email and let me know what you think!

In other news....

Word Slinger Boutique is slated to GO LIVE on Valentine's Day!  If you're an indie author or publisher, small press or otherwise in need of author/publishing services, stop by.  We're giving discounts and freebies through June!

Beautiful Book Covers ~ Simple but Effective Website Design
Eye-catching Video Trailers ~ Interior Book Design and Typesetting
Static and Animated Banners ~ Promotional Items
DROP BY AND LOOK AROUND
WORD SLINGER BOUTIQUE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!